200 g. dark chocolate, cut into small pieces
300 g. white chocolate cut into small pieces
2 tbs pine nuts
5 tbsp coarsely chopped pistachios
5 tbsp blond raisins
5 tbsp white almonds cut with a knife
5 dried and cut figs
10 tbsp cranberries
5 dried and cut apricots
2 tbs pomegranates (optional)
- On 11 Dec 2015
- In Christmas Recipes
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- Difficulty Level: Starter
Ever since I was a small child from the exact moment I would awaken, I would remember my dream and I would always ask my mother or my aunt to interpret my dream and explain it to me. We always believed in the prediction power of dreams, through which we can see the future and analyze everything that the future would bring and what will come. How nice that life can be so simple!
A chocolate dream
Certainly the most common dreams that I remembered were connected to food, these were really my favorite dreams. Just a few days ago I had a dream with lots of chocolate and I remembered the old days asking my mother or my family. Unfortunately a few days ago they were not around to help me and I used the electronic version of the dream book to see what it says on chocolate.
Well, a more beautiful dream does not exist. So I thought I would give it to you all as a present for Christmas in the form of a beautiful chocolate recipe. Follow the instructions exactly and it will be one of the most beautiful Christmas gifts!
1) Make the recipe that follows with the best quality of chocolate that you can find (50-75% cocoa).
2) Eat just a little bit (if you can, if not you also may eat a bit more) before going to bed.
4) Read dream interpreter and search for the dream that you saw (For your convenience I have added some explanations from our Greek dream interpreter).
5) Happy Christmas !!!
Excerpt Greek ‘Dream book’
Generally dreams with chocolate are considered to be good dreams that reflect the good life, the satisfaction of our desires and general welfare.
So, if you dream that you eat chocolate and you’re married, you will receive good news, and possibly you are pregnant. If you recently had a baby, it means that the baby will be healthy and will have a happy life.
If you are not married and a girl and see in your dream that you are eating chocolate with your fingers, the dream interpreter explains that your sweetheart will soon make you a marriage proposal. Especially for single women who will see in their dream a chocolate ring, they will find the love of their life and will be happy and satisfied in many ways.
If you are a man and see yourself tasting chocolate, it means that you have love and sex on your mind. If the chocolate tasted good, it means that you are happy with your girlfriend and that you want to marry and have children with her. If you spat out the chocolate, because it was awful, it means that you, or your girlfriend is thinking of someone else, and that both of you will soon split.
Finally, if you see that your teeth are filled chocolate, it means that a great joy will come to you, and you might earn a big sum of money or that a close relative of yours that is ill at the moment, will get well. It could also mean that you get a promotion in your job.
Making Christmas chocolate
Get a beautiful collection of nuts and fruits: pine nuts, pistachios, almonds, blond raisins, cranberries, dried figs and apricots.
Spread a baking tray with greaseproof paper and sprinkle half of the ingredients on.
Melt the white and dark chocolate.
Spread the chocolate with a spatula over the mix of nuts.
When the nuts and fruits are covered in chocolate, add the remaining ingredients on top.
Put the Christmas chocolate in the refrigerator for about 4 hours until it has become solid. When you take it out, break it into smaller pieces.
Eat a little Christmas chocolate before you go to bed and don’t forget to dream.
From my side I wish you lots of chocolate joy! 😉
Do you want to cook with Katerina at Odyssey?
Click here for more information!
200 g. dark chocolate, cut into small pieces
1. Spread a baking tray with greaseproof paper. Put half the ingredients on the paper except the chocolate. Place the dark chocolate in a double boiler and melt over medium heat. Transfer the melted chocolate into the pan. Place the white chocolate in a double boiler and melt as well.
2. We now take some tablespoons of the melted white chocolate and create lines in the pan with the dark. You also might want to create a piece of white and a piece of dark chocolate, in that case you don’t mix.
3. Spread the mixture, or dark or white chocolate, with a spatula over the mix of nuts. Add the rest of the nuts on top of this mix and put it in the refrigerator for about 4 hours until the chocolate has become solid. Take the chocolate from the refrigerator and break it into smaller pieces.
4. Eat a little before you go to bed and don’t forget to dream. From my side I wish you lots of chocolate joy! ;-).
Servings : 1-12 people
Ready in : 260 Minutes
Recipe Type : Christmas
0 Reviews Found
Leave us your review
Katerina's Kouzina recipes